This is a young sommelier's adventure through wine, liquor and the world. You will find no ratings here. You will find somethings that are sometimes geeky, sometimes irreverent, and always presented in my own unique (and dyslexic) way. Hopefully, the content inspires exploration, a sense of adventure, a good icebreaker for conversation, and even a good sense of humor about the magical juice we call wine, the insane elixirs of ting the world of liquor, and the culture surrounding all of it. .

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

In Need of Your Creative Minds

Hello to my loyal readers and followers.

As some of you whom I know personally know, I have been working for Beam Global for about 7 months. The reason that I tell you this is that, while I still love wine and all that it brings, I want to expand the blog to be able to include some of the experiences, knowledge, and culture that I find in my travels and time with liquor. My outlook and presentation will not change, and I will still talk about wine from time to time.

Given that I will be talking some about liquor as well, I have been playing around with the idea of changing the name of the blog to reflect the broadening subject of this site. So I turn to you, my wonderful readers, to help me. I am looking for ideas that reflect the spirit of the blog, from your perspectives, that would show the wider idea of it.

Send me your ideas. I look forward to hearing them and I want to thank you for continuing to read and follow One Young Somm!

Thank you all!

T

2 comments:

  1. Somm of this and somm of that! Suggested by Keith Greene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the name is still fine as you are moving forward in your passion for all things Somm related. You are looking to become a master of all things whisky/whiskey/bourbon and essentially a sommelier for that. I do like the suggestion of "Somm of This and Somm of That" or "A little Sommthin' to Think About"

    ReplyDelete